Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Vespers


I can't believe it's been over two years since The Vespers first graced these pages, my how time flies.

Well The Vespers are embarking on a new tour and they recently released the beautiful album 'The Fourth Wall' so what better reason to give a listen to some of their great music.

Check out their latest video release.

Close My Eyes Official Video for their song 'Close My Eyes' from their latest record 'The Fourth Wall' Filmed & Edited by: Caitie Merz



This beautiful video came out late last year, amazing instant classic.

Lawdy Also from from their latest record 'The Fourth Wall'
Filmed & Directed by: Fairlight Hubbard
Styled by: Jeff Garner - Prophetik Clothing


And finally today, this great live performance at WNRN in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Got No Friends


I'm sure that song title is ironic. With their talent I'm sure they must have loads of friends.


5 Bears

Post a Comment